Exclusively for Early Career RNs!
Attendance is free for both
DNA members and non-members.
Register by May 10, 2019 to receive a free registration gift, a special article, Selecting and Preparing References.
Who should attend: Early Career RNs
Contact hours: This program is informational only; no contact hours will be awarded.
As an early career RN, you will be, or have been, asked to serve as the Charge Nurse on your unit. Even if your manager has prepared you for this step, you may find yourself asking, "How do I make this work for me, the other people I am working with, and my patients?"
This live, free, interactive online webinar will provide early career RNs with tips and tools they can use the first time -- and every time -- they are asked to be in charge.
- How your practice from Day 1 on the unit may (or may not) prepare you for the charge nurse role
- Cultivating relationships that will provide support to you in this important role
- How to set priorities when you are the charge nurse
- Rolling it out: Your first time as a charge nurse!
- How to avoid common pitfalls and traps
- "How'd I do?": Seeking and using external (and internal) feedback
This program will help you learn to take charge more confidently – and that will make a significant difference to you, your coworkers, and your patients.
You don't have to attend the live webinar! Register to receive 24/7 access to this webinar recording.
Additional information: Register no later than May 29, 2019 at 1 pm ET to receive 24/7 access to this webinar so even if you can't attend the live webinar, you can still benefit from this information at a later time. A link will be emailed to all registrants the day after the webinar, so you can view the webinar at your convenience.
Questions or group attendance requests: please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to register