Attendance is free
for both DNA members and non-members.
Register by May 5, 2019 to receive a free registration gift, a mini e-book, Hone Your Leadership Skills.
Who should attend: Up & Coming RNs who have recently started a leadership position in any setting
Contact hours: This program is informational only; no contact hours will be awarded.
This action-oriented webinar is designed for RNs who are just starting along the path of nursing leadership. Content is designed to help you master important aspects of this phase of your career, regardless of title, setting or specialty.
Topics to be addressed in this intensive, live, free and interactive webinar include:
1. Exploring graduate degree options – which is the best one for your career
2. Must-have technology skills for today's nursing leader
3. Advancing your communication skills – converting a poster presentation into a publication
4. Strategies to evade the pitfalls of new leaders
- The "negativity trap"
- Avoiding the tough decisions
- Treating everyone the same
5. Balancing it all
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Developing a work/life balance
Our presenter, Kristy Chunta, PhD, RN, ACNS, BC, is highly regarded for her ANA membership webinar presentations. During this webinar, Dr. Chunta will present real-world information and actions you can take to master your new role and advance your nursing leadership career.
Additional information: Register no later than May 15, 2019 at 1 pm ET to receive 24/7 access to this webinar so even if you can't attend the live webinar, you can still benefit from this information at a later time. A link will be emailed to all registrants the day after the webinar, so you can view the webinar at your convenience.
Individual pre-registration is required.
Questions or group attendance requests: please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to register